Wednesday, August 4, 2010

And again

So here I go again with probably my 3rd time trying to start this blog. This happens every time, I get all excited to start a blog until it actually becomes time to do it and then I stop becomes who is actually going to read this? This time is different though, I want to do this for me. I want a document of this time my husband and i's life. This is his last year a medical school and in June 2011 we will be moving to who know's where to start his residency (we won't find out where until march during match day). I can't wait to move to a bigger city where I can work at a huge children's hospital and get back to my passion of working with pediatric oncology patients. I am just excited to experience these next few years with my best friend and to watch him accomplish his dreams of becoming a doctor. This is going to be such a fun, exciting, scary time and I am looking forward to every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment